- Handcrafted in America of Solid American Hardwood
- Standard 1 inch thick hardwood top
- Strong dovetail joints and heavy duty, full extension ball bearing slides on all drawers.
- Finished with the unmatched protection of Catalyzed Conversion Water Proof varnish protecting your investment from spills, heat, wet cups, and more.
- Hand sanded to leave you with a silky smooth feel on the super tough hardwood.
- Made for you to use every day, still lasting for generations to come.
- Guaranteed to maintain the functionality, beauty, and quality that you look for at Oak Creek.
All-About White Oak End Table
This extraordinary item is an ‘All-About’ table. The creative and talented Amish craftsman who created this product did a great job making a versatile and functional product. It’s kind of like the Swiss Army Knife of magazine stands. This piece’s features include two 3-tier magazine (or tablet and remote) holders, three small storage drawers for miscellaneous items, a tissue holder, and a tilt-out waste bin, all built onto a swivel stand for easy access. All made of solid Rustic, quarter-sawn White-Oak wood in the Ashbury stain color and finished with the unmatched protection of Catalyzed Conversion Water Proof Varnish, protecting your investment from wet cups, hot plates, spills, and more.