- Handcrafted in America of Solid American Hardwood
- Standard 1 inch thick hardwood table tops
- Finished with the unmatched protection of Catalyzed Conversion Water Proof Varnish protecting your investment from wet cups, hot plates, spills, and more.
- Hand sanded to leave you with a silky smooth feel on the super tough hardwood.
- Each chair has strong mortise-and-tenon construction, with “glued and screwed” joints to easily support anyone who sits on it.
- Seats and backs are sculpted for maximum comfort, allowing people to sit for hours without feeling uncomfortable.
- Made for you to use every day, still lasting for generations to come.
- Guaranteed to maintain the functionality, beauty, and quality that you look for at Oak Creek.
Cumberland Dining Collection
The Cumberland collection is made of solid Brown Maple wood. It is finished in the low-sheen Tobacco stain color. As with all of our furniture, this can be built in custom sizes and color.